SilentRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SilentRO

Welcome to Silent Ragnarok Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our Popularity Will Rise

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gomez
Gomez

Our Popularity Will Rise Empty
PostSubject: Our Popularity Will Rise   Our Popularity Will Rise Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:30 pm

I just noticed right now that we have some bots visiting the forum from various search sites
This means that the forum has been active enough to gain the attention and it also means that sooner
or later some "unexpected" people may join here and maybe things will get out of hand...
I am making this thread because as the only forum mod so far i will try my best to keep everything in order
Back to top Go down
Endranze
Active Player
Active Player
Endranze

PostSubject: Re: Our Popularity Will Rise   Our Popularity Will Rise Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:51 pm

Hence why there should be a verification code required to create an account. This will stop google.com from auto being here.
Back to top Go down
Roanne
GM Staff
GM Staff
Roanne

PostSubject: Re: Our Popularity Will Rise   Our Popularity Will Rise Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:14 pm

Hooray!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Popularity Will Rise   Our Popularity Will Rise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Popularity Will Rise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SilentRO :: Announcements :: News-
Jump to: