SilentRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SilentRO

Welcome to Silent Ragnarok Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~!

Go down 
+4
Rick
Endranze
Roanne
Seralth
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Seralth
New
New
Seralth

Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~! Empty
PostSubject: Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~!   Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:56 am

its just sera here saying hi and make a topic just for genral crud say what ever i just wanted to say im makeing a guild here a sro too we have to give andy someone to fight Razz so join up for u see we have me ! that meens we win. on another note i just wanted to say i got kyle to join and jesse i belive and a few others so we might be seeing them around lets try to get more Very Happy for it makes things fun and the more the better ;~; what we really need to do tho is slow down on giveing everyone items and start shareing what we have give maybe 1 or 2 per day and rember share extra stuff u get :3 and try olny to outfit one char please we dont need to over do the server with items Razz and that makes it so we have to do someting and @ andy if u read this make woe during the afternoon most people are from the us or canada i belive >.> woe on gro is 4 am for me so lets ask around and find out what a good time would be :3 a few other ideas are no wings i really liked that maybe the uber small ones but thats it >.> wings tend to be over sized and get annoying D: and lets all play sro a bit more ;~; ask friends to join we must steal them STEAL ;~; and if u need a qustion rember ask someone dont just wait for a gm i or someone else might know ;~; if u have a bug tell people so it can get passed to a gm quickly then to andy and try to help out people we dont need people just saying ITEMS PLOX all day D: pvp a little go have somefun go find a way to stick it to red and im out of letters and space so thats my rant Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roanne
GM Staff
GM Staff
Roanne

PostSubject: Re: Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~!   Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:56 am

"lets all play sro a bit more ;~; ask friends to join we must steal them STEAL ;~;"

"what we really need to do tho is slow down on giveing everyone items and start shareing what we have give maybe 1 or 2 per day and rember share extra stuff u get :3"

AHAHAHAH Sera, you're my hero, And yes i think we should slow down on the item giveaway. Share, you're not Preschoolers q.q
Back to top Go down
Endranze
Active Player
Active Player
Endranze

PostSubject: Re: Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~!   Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:33 am

I hate you Sera! After you get your items you say this! And not after I get mine! To hell with yous! I quit!

Last edited by Endranze on Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Endranze
Active Player
Active Player
Endranze

PostSubject: Re: Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~!   Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:42 am

Hey hey. I helped make that guild! !

Edit: Oh crap sorry, I forgot that I already posted here. Dx
Back to top Go down
Rick
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Rick

PostSubject: Re: Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~!   Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:25 pm

ewwwww
Back to top Go down
Roanne
GM Staff
GM Staff
Roanne

PostSubject: Re: Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~!   Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:26 pm

Rick wrote:
ewwwww

No u
Back to top Go down
Rick
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Rick

PostSubject: Re: Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~!   Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:28 pm

yeah imma change to orange cuz Red reminds me
Back to top Go down
Andy
Admin
Admin
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~!   Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:32 pm

F U all.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.SilentRO.SystemInPlace.net
Roanne
GM Staff
GM Staff
Roanne

PostSubject: Re: Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~!   Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:50 pm

o3o Yay Rick changed his font color! Its not Red anymore!
Back to top Go down
Seralth
New
New
Seralth

PostSubject: Re: Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~!   Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:53 pm

i demand more peoples ;~; we need to get done with beta as soon as we can so every one help andy o=< and then we can start getting a host then get on rate my server and top 100 and such Shocked then we will grow and grow ! and hope we dont pop x.X
Back to top Go down
ZeratoS
New
New
ZeratoS

PostSubject: Re: Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~!   Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:16 am

:O God. Jenn's a GM, the world is doomed *hands into the air*

And Andy, just use runserver.exe that comes with eAthena. Hook it up to startup so that if your PC crashes it'll autostart.

and whatever happened to helping ME Razz *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
http://tsukiyomi.silvermidnight.com
Endranze
Active Player
Active Player
Endranze

PostSubject: Re: Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~!   Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:47 am

It would be awesome if we past the other server. /fsh
Back to top Go down
Roanne
GM Staff
GM Staff
Roanne

PostSubject: Re: Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~!   Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:25 am

ZeratoS wrote:
:O God. Jenn's a GM, the world is doomed *hands into the air*

And Andy, just use runserver.exe that comes with eAthena. Hook it up to startup so that if your PC crashes it'll autostart.

and whatever happened to helping ME Razz *shrugs*

q.q I love you too shaun <3<3<3
Back to top Go down
Tama
New
New
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~!   Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:20 pm

*pops up out of nowhere* OH MY LORD, I GOT LOST AND ENDED HERE. 8D Hai, Jenn asked me to try it. <3 HAI ANDY AND RICK, AND REMEMBER, SEX! X3
Back to top Go down
Roanne
GM Staff
GM Staff
Roanne

PostSubject: Re: Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~!   Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:39 pm

TAMAAAAA!
I love you<3
Back to top Go down
Tama
New
New
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~!   Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:43 pm

HAI JENN MY DARLING. <3
Back to top Go down
Roanne
GM Staff
GM Staff
Roanne

PostSubject: :3   Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:00 pm

I love tama<3
Back to top Go down
Endranze
Active Player
Active Player
Endranze

PostSubject: Re: Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~!   Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:16 pm

I love pudding. 8<
Back to top Go down
R3Kenny
Normal Player
Normal Player
R3Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~!   Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:53 am

*randomly waltz in*
*stare*
*runs off screaming*
Back to top Go down
Roanne
GM Staff
GM Staff
Roanne

PostSubject: Re: Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~!   Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:04 am

*Points*
NO U!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~!   Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harro everyone :D the rant topic ~!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SilentRO :: Offtopics :: Offtopic-
Jump to: